1. General terms and conditions
- You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to enforce any rules and regulations we deem necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of our members.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You agree to follow all rules and guidelines set forth by the facility to maintain membership status.
- No refunds will be given for any services or products purchased by a member.
2. Membership fees and renewals
- Membership fees are payable in advance on an annual basis.
- Membership fees are subject to change at any time.
- If a member fails to pay their membership fees, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate their membership.
- Membership can be renewed by paying the membership fee prior to the expiration date.
3. Cancellation and termination
- Membership cancellation must be made in writing and requires one (1) month’s notice prior to the next billing cycle.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend a member’s membership at any time, without notice or refund, for a violation of facility rules or other behaviors that we deem inappropriate or hazardous.
- Members who have had their membership terminated or suspended for inappropriate or hazardous behavior may be denied future membership.
4. Liability and responsibility
- The facility is not responsible for any injury, loss or damages incurred by a member while using the facility or any of its equipment.
- Members are responsible for their own medical or health conditions and assume all risks for engaging in exercise or use of any equipment provided by the facility.
- Members agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the facility and its staff from any claim, loss, liability or expense arising out of their use of the facility or its equipment.
5. Modification of terms
- We reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of membership at any time without notice.
- Members are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions for changes.
By becoming a member, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.