This disclaimer is always referred to on the website via (*).
Disclaimer: Indonesian Digital Council
Read this information carefully before you place an order or make further use of our website. The content of the webpages of https:// indonesiandigitalcouncil.com and other websites of the IDC is compiled by Indonesian Digital Council, established in [Adres]. Indonesian Digital Council (trade register number: ###########) meets the Indonesian regulations.
2. Information about products and services
You can receive information by e-mail or chat about our products, your orders and services. When you do not want to receive any commercial information, you can arrange that at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the e-mail, chat or contact us via the contact page.
3. Use of the Website
Indonesian Digital Council always aims to provide correct, complete and current information that is based on sources we consider to be reliable. However, we do not make any guarantee or statement about the correctness and completeness of that information (neither expressly nor implicitly). You cannot derive any rights from the provided information, recommendations and calculated values. This information is exclusively indicative and is subject to change and prices are heavily dependent on crypto coin values and activities in the market.
4. Conditions for use of new/blog/chat
Ideas, views and opinions can be exchanged on the blog (news page) and chat of Indonesian Digital Council The terms and conditions of use apply to these. Visitors that do not comply with these can be excluded.
- Visitors treat each other with respect. Use appropriate words in discussions with each other and do not attack the person. Discrimination, insults, incitement or other objectionable behaviour is not permitted.
- The blog (news page) and chat are suitable for all subjects that have to do with crypto mining and cryptocurrencies. Irrelevant subjects, spam, commercial texts and advertising will be removed.
- Spreading untruths about companies or people is not permitted. Libel and defamation are forbidden by law. Make it clear whether something is a fact or an opinion.
- Always state a source if you post (part of) someone else’s text. Copyright is legally protected.
- The statements and opinions on the blog (news page) and chat are those of the author(s), not (necessarily) those of Indonesian Digital Council. Indonesian Digital Council cannot be held responsible in any way for the content thereof and is not liable for any (in)direct damage that results from the relevant statements. The Indonesian Digital Council cannot guarantee that the information on the blog (news page) and chat is suitable for the purpose for which you consult the information. If you follow recommendations and tips, that is at your own risk. You are and remain responsible for your own actions with respect to crypto mining and investing in cryptocurrency.
- Intentionally spreading information for personal financial gain (such as exchange manipulation) is not permitted.
- Indonesian Digital Council reserves the right to exclude visitors and not to post, to remove or to modify messages, comments and reviews.
5. Geographic limitations
Indonesian Digital Council offers its products globally. Note: as a visitor to the website, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations in your country.
6. Information from third parties
If you follow hyperlinks to websites of third parties, that is at your own risk. Indonesian Digital Council accepts no responsibility or liability with respect to the content, use or availability of those sites. We have not verified the truthfulness, correctness, reasonableness, reliability and completeness of information on the websites of third parties.
7. Limitations of liability
Indonesian Digital Council accepts no responsibility or liability with respect to the content of the Website, price changes, results and exchange changes. Indonesian Digital Council can always, without prior announcement, change information or prices on the website. Further, we are not liable and we offer no guarantee for the uninterrupted and error-free function of the Website and for the consequences of not being able to send or receive email messages with respect to a service of Indonesian Digital Council, as well as for damaged, incorrect or non-timely sending or receiving of the same. Neither is Indonesian Digital Council liable for damage or defects that can occur due to your visit to and use of the Website. The liability of Indonesian Digital Council is limited to the delivery of a non-defective product and the manufacturer’s guarantee provided by the producer. The prices of our products or services can be bound to fluctuations in the financial/crypto market and over which Indonesian Digital Council has no influence and that can occur within the withdrawal period.
8. Intellectual property
All copyrights, patents, intellectual and other property rights and permissions in that area that apply to the content of the Website belong to and are obtained by Indonesian Digital Council. These rights do not transfer to persons who gain access to this information.
All disputes arising as a result of the use of this website, in any manner whatsoever, will be exclusively presented to the competent court.
Reference will always be made to this disclaimer on the Website via (*).